In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New Lower Prices

Though these books are for older versions of the software they cover, software is incrementally improved, so for the most part everything they cover is still part of the current software versions.

All prices include shipping by USPS Media Mail.
Paypal prefered, and as always I will absorb the Paypal fee's.
All these books are in Like New condition, have no highlighting, no folded corners.

►For GIMP◄

☼ Beginning GIMP - by Akkana Peck.....Only $15.00

ALL 3 SOLD - ►For Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and up◄

SOLD - ☼ The Photoshop Elements 6 Book for Digital Photographers - by Scott Kelby.....Only $22.00

SOLD - ☼ Advanced Photoshop Elements 6 for Digital Photographers - by Philip Andrews.....Only $20.00

SOLD - ☼ Photoshop Elements 6: The Missing Manual - by Barbara Brundage.....Only $7.00

►For Adobe Photoshop CS4 and up◄

☼ Adobe Photoshop CS4: Classroom In A Book - by Adobe Press.....Includes DVD.....Only $15.00 ☼ NOTE: Often required for school classes. Save BIG over school bookstore prices.

☼ The Photoshop CS4 Book For Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby.....Only $22.00

☼ Adobe Photoshop CS4 For Photographers: A professional image editor's guide to the creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC. - by Martin Evening.....Includes DVD.....Only $22.00

►MISC◄

☼ Digital Painting in Photoshop - by Susan Ruddick Bloom.....Only $9.00

Please post: "PM sent" in this thread, if you send me a PM. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back