FS/FT - Lots - 30d, BG-E2, 24-70L, 50/1.8, 580ex, 550ex, 430ex, Cactus, Ricoh

austincabot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've been tempted to go to the dark side for a long time now and I think the time has come.

I'm testing the water to see if there is any interest in my current gear. Possible trade as well (see end of post). Still on the fence about selling, but if I get enough offers on most parts of my kit, I will let it go. Will post pics tomorrow if time provides. email me for pics if you really need them before then. Prices don't include shipping and paypal fee. If you want to use an eCheck, that fine. All prices are OBO.

Canon 30d - around 20k actuations. A few small blemishes, nothing major. Works great. Some dust on the focus screen, but it should come clean. Comes with everything as new (box, manuals, charger, batter, etc) - $575 or with kit lens $625

Canon BG-E2 - bought with the 30d last year. Visible wear on the backside and some wear on the bottom. Sold with extra battery. Comes with box and AA battery holder) - $ 140

Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L - bought last year. UU date code. Extremely sharp copy. I love this lens and would keep it if I would fit a Nikon mount. No blemishes at all. A few scuffs on the hood. Comes with box, manual, hood, pouch, end caps) - $975

Canon 50mm f/1.8 II - comes with UV filter, Hood, adapter, and end caps - $75

Canon 550ex - great shape. One minor blemish. Will show in pics later. Comes with pouch and manual. - $245

(2) Canon 580ex - Almost mint condition. Bought these and the 430ex used a month ago. Comes with box. 1 has a manual, the other does not - not sure where I put it. Pouch and stand included with both. Includes warranty card, though not sure if still in warranty - $315 each.

(1) 430ex - Almost mint condition as well. Bought with 580ex's last month. Comes with box, manual, pouch, stand and warranty card. - $215

Canon corded remote for XT/XTi and other brands - $15

(2) Cactus Trigger Sets. Each set Includes one transmitter and two receivers. Comes with box for a receiver and a transmitter. Essentially brand new - $39

Ricoh GR Digital II - bought used this summer. Love, love, love this camera. The only two pictures I have that made flickr explore are taken with this camera. They can be seen here -
http://flickr.com/photos/austincabot/2850768531/
http://flickr.com/photos/austincabot/2697808350/
It's a great little camera, I just need money for the Nikon switch. Comes with everything as new. Would consider trade for a G9 for my girlfriend. ~ $490

Trades - I will accept trades for any combination of the following
I am looking for the following:

Bodies
Nikon D300, D90, D80, D70s, D50, D2Xs, D2x

Lenses
Nikon 14-24 f/2.8
Nikon 14-24 f/4
Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR
Nikon 80-200 f/2.8
Nikon 24-70 f/2.8
Assorted Nikon Primes (both AF and non-AF)
Other lenses? PM me

Lighting:
SB-24
SB-26
SB-28
SB600
SB800
SB900
White Lightning
AlienBees

Thanks all.
~ Austin

I'm interested in one set of the Cactus triggers.

Cactus Trigger Sets. Each set Includes one transmitter and two receivers. Comes with box for a receiver and a transmitter. Essentially brand new - $39

Do you ship to the UK? if so how much in total inlcuding shipping + PayPal fees for one set.

Thanks..

(i don't know how to PM sorry lol)

I am interested in the 80-200 2.8 assuming its the two ring version. PM me or email me at [email protected]

I'll take a trigger set if you sell!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back