1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

FS: Just about BRAND NEW Nikon D3000 with 18-55mm VR, 3 batteries and 2 chargers

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by CamCracker, Sep 24, 2011.

1. CamCracker

CamCracker TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    CANCELLED!!! THIS KIT IS NO LONGER FOR SALE.

PRICE REDUCED!

I just bought a Nikon D3000 (my second one) less than a month ago. It only has a little over 3k pictures taken on it, which is great. It has no scratches, looks just as it did when it was bought new. It also has a good anti glare screen protector on it. It comes with the 18-55mm VR lens (PERFECT condition), 3 batteries, 2 haven't been used except to charge and test, and 2 chargers.

Selling all of this for $429 shipped, no extra cost!

Please don't respond to this posting because I don't check here often, and won't be able to see your post, so email me at 3390111 at gmail dot com

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  2. iamroyce

iamroyce TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Wow. Enjoy your new toy. I wish I can have one. I'm still saving to buy one. :(

3. CamCracker

CamCracker TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm actually selling this one. Do you want it?

4. CamCracker

CamCracker TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Price has been reduced! $429 will buy this camera and the accessories! FREE SHIPPING!