FS: Nikon D5100 with Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4 Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I upgraded my body to FF so I'm parting with the DX components I no longer need. I'd prefer to keep this all as a package deal for now.

Nikon D5100 Body with 41xx clicks
Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Lens
(2) Nikon EN-EL14 Batteries
Battery charger
Data transfer cable
Original Strap and documentation

I bought the body in Sept used with just over 3200 clicks on it, so I really haven't used it much since I got it. It's a great body and I'm only selling because I bought a D600; otherwise I'd continue to happily shoot on it. It's in great shape, you won't know it wasn't brand new.

The lens I purchased in June with the sole purpose of having one single lens to take on vacation with me in place of the kit lens. I liked it so much I kept it and sold off the kit 18-55 lens. Here's some shots from that vacation. It works well as a macro lens too, going to 1:2.8 at 70mm.

I'm asking $625 shipped to the US; firm. I shipped usps priority and you can have it in your hands in 2-3 days.

d5100+013-1.jpg

d5100+016-2.jpg

d5100+017-3.jpg

d5100+018-4.jpg

d5100+019-5.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Haha I was looking for this lens and just saw your craigslist ad for this sale :). Let me know if you decide to part the lens.

Ha! I'll let you know if I do. I'd just prefer to sell it as a unit for someone that would like to just buy the camera and go, but if it sits without any interest I can combo the body with my 35mm with it at least.

It really is an impressive little lens.

Would be willing to sell this with my 35mm 1.8G and SB400 for $750 shipped.

I sold the body, so I'll be making a new thread for the lens only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back