FS: Nikon D700 body, SB700, & Nikkor 50MM 1.4g lens

cannpope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NIKON D700 BODY - Excellent condition with 23,659 actuations. No box, but have all factory included items (charger, neck strap, manual, etc). I can send pics if interested.
** ASKING $1,450 NET TO ME, YOU PAY 3% PAYPAL FEE & SHIPPING - NEGOTIABLE

NIKON SB700 -
Pristine condition. Comes with box and all factory items. The color filters and stand are still in paper. Pics can be sent at request.
** ASKING $275 NET TO ME, YOU PAY 3% PAYPAL FEE & SHIPPING - NEGOTIABLE

NIKKOR 50mm 1.4g LENS
- Excellent condition. Very clean glass and body. No box, but includes caps and hood.
Need pics? Just ask if interested.
** ASKING $375 NET TO ME, YOU PAY 3% PAYPAL FEE & SHIPPING - NEGOTIABLE

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN PURCHASING ALL THREE ITEMS TOGETHER, WE CAN WORK OUT A PRICE.

THANKS!

why are you selling - moving to canon?

This site is dead, might wanna head to fredmiranda.com. Although there is quite a bit of d700 for sale there

Wow thats a great price on the d700. I am interested in the strobe but am awaiting funds from my tokina 11-16 and nikon 16-85 thats on the selling block.

And I second the fredmiranda suggestions; unfortunately this site has bitten the dust.

unfortunately this site has bitten the dust.

What, in terms of selling gear or in general as a place to share photos and have photo discussions with like minded folks?

unfortunately this site has bitten the dust.

What, in terms of selling gear or in general as a place to share photos and have photo discussions with like minded folks?

selling gear.. discussion wise its pretty decent, although not as rabid as it once was or as other sites are

I noticed the 70-200 in the sig is NOT for sale, free bump =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back