FT: Nikon d5000 (and other stuff) Wanted: Nikon d200 or d90

iAstonish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon d5000 for trade. It is mint condition with less than 9k shutter actions. It comes with original box, manuals, charger, battery, strap. The camera was well taken care of and has no problems cosmetically or mechanically.

I would like to trade for either a Nikon D200 or d90. If anyone is interested in the switch, just pm me.

Edit: Sold

Last edited:
iAstonish,

You should be able to auction your D5000 on eBay and make enough to buy a D200 straight up. I sold my D60 and was only $100 short. Very happy with the D200, but in your case if you got used to Live View, you will be losing it.

Last edited:
iAstonish,

You should be able to auction your D5000 on eBay and make enough to buy a D200 straight up. I sold my D60 and was only $100 short. Very happy with the D200, but in your case if you got used to Live View, you will be losing it.

Thanks for the advice. I know they are similar in value, so I figured somebody might be interested in trading straight up. I don't really ever use the live view, it's beneficial if you use the HD video recording feature though.

Most reactions

Back