Full Of Character

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This old barn has been a part of my world all of my life and I've always wanted to photograph it. The other end has more character, especially in the spring, so I'll go back ... but I thought, for now, I'd just practice ... as I didn't want to hop the fence at that particular time ... since I'm a lazy bum! :er:

Thanks for looking!

colorbarnframe.jpg

BW version ...

bwbarnframe.jpg

wow great colours in the first one nicole, but i like the B+w as well. Definately worth going back for more i think :thumbup:

Archangel said:
wow great colours in the first one nicole, but i like the B+w as well. Definately worth going back for more i think :thumbup:

I agree. Beautiful shot! Love them both - both have a different mood but equally beautiful IMO! :thumbsup:

those are both wonderful representations of that barn, the b&w is great, but i love the red on that roof! nice shots, those are framers...

Love the first one! Beautiful colors, I like the saturation here. :thumbup: Definitely works as a B&W, too.

I predict you'll have a lot of fun capturing this great old barn at different times of the day, and year. Great old place! :)

Love the first one! Beautiful colors, I like the saturation here. :thumbup: Definitely works as a B&W, too.
Ditto! :)

Thanks Archangel and Calliope ... :hugs: I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I showed both versions!

Thanks JTHphoto ... *pass out* ... that's the first time I've ever heard those words!!! I'm all girlie now!

Terri ... the other end has all these knotty vines right now that turn awesomely green in spring and summer ... AND there's a pond in the foreground!

Thanks Dan!

I'm so excited!

Thanks everyone! Bunches!

truly a great shot, my pallie...

i like it in color best, btw...!! you do need to frame it... its killer....just remember, when those leaves turn so pretty green, your not gonna be alone in the barn....

can you say black snake??? i'll go with you, and save the day....or just catch a shot of you jumping as high as you can when i go "sssssssss"

aprilraven said:
your not gonna be alone in the barn....
can you say black snake??? i'll go with you, and save the day....or just catch a shot of you jumping as high as you can when i go "sssssssss"

you are evil ... but thanks for having my six ...

You'll have a cam in one hand and a scythe in another! The Cousins Grimm with a Reaper Attachment! :er:

Colors all the way girl! Great job. I would wanna shoot something different on that barn every day! Wait until you have big ol' fluffly clouds to surround it with :thumbup:

Woodsac, it's a veritable feast for the eyes in the spring! There is always a car off on the side of the road with someone out in the middle of the field getting shots! The clouds ... I'll have to get low and shoot up, right?

Thank you so much samee and Hoppy!

PhotoGal ... :hugs: thanks!

Wow, Anicole. The colours are amazing in the first, and the black and white is killer too. Sure hope you post the shots you take in the spring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back