Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a first glimpse of my recent trip.

Taken yesterday close to midnight.

bhausen_test.jpg

Love the sharp contrasts between the night sky and illumination of the fort/castle/whatever. Nicely exposed with good detail too!

Ooooo, schön! I too like the exposure, showing detail in the dark roofs as well as the lighter brick/stone. And the twinkiling lights over on the left. (Where is this, btw?)

it's beautiful. I spent 4 years in the Stuttgart area (cried all the way back to the USA) and tho I didn't DO the castles I love seeing them in pics. thanx

Nice one Alex, I think the fact that there is no other light that the one on the castle make you shot really perfect

In which part of Germany is located this castle ?

Mat

Thanks all! This one is located in Burghausen in the southeast of Germany, right at the Austrian border. Actually my tripod was set up at the Austrian side ;)

The castle is the longest medieval castle (a bit more than one km in length) and the photo shows only about one sixth of it, the remaining part extends to the right and cannot be seen in this picture.

Heya, wow. This is a wonderful night photo! I like it A LOT!
So how was the wedding? I was thinking of you last weekend, and about the fact that we COULD have met, had you not FLED FROM ME further southward, as I came closer to where you are normally :greenpbl:

(If you have loads and loads of time for long reads - or if you are a fast reader! - you might be interested to see how_my_weekend_went - maybe?)

Heya, wow. This is a wonderful night photo! I like it A LOT!
So how was the wedding?

Thanks, the wedding was nice, and the official photographer considered me to be a sort of competitor first. But I told him I would not try to compete and just took a few snapshots at the wedding.

I was thinking of you last weekend, and about the fact that we COULD have met, had you not FLED FROM ME further southward, as I came closer to where you are normally :greenpbl:

Yes, I confess, I fled! :p

Your confession makes me cry :cry: :cry: :cry:
Am I soooooooo bad? *sniff-sniff*

Your confession makes me cry :cry: :cry: :cry:
Am I soooooooo bad? *sniff-sniff*

just joking! :D

Had to go to that wedding, else I would have been in trouble!

As a compensation I will post more images of Burghausen later this week :) .. some even rather green ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back