German Stereotype

Great shots! What if you made a bromoil print out of the second shot.

Wow Alex B, great shots! Makes me really want to make a trip to Europe! I really love that first one, those are such rich, deep greens, brilliant. The second one is awesome too, great use of monochrome. Awesome, awesome shots!

German stereotypes... Always seem to leave out the north...

Mind you, I have a castle on my doorstep, too!!! :-D

Still - nice shots of bits of Germany I've never seen... ;-)

Brilliant shots. I like the first one especially.

Well done :thumbup:

German stereotypes... Always seem to leave out the north...

Keep in mind, those image were taken far south from where I live ;)

but you are right, I never posted images from where I live or further north ...

Keep in mind, those image were taken far south from where I live ;)

True. I may be bad at geography, especially German, but not quite that bad... :lol:

but you are right, I never posted images from where I live or further north ...

Even though Düsseldorf has some very interesting architecture, doesn't it? I regretted not taking my camera when I was there last September...

Even though Düsseldorf has some very interesting architecture, doesn't it? I regretted not taking my camera when I was there last September...

funny enough, I never took any serious images in Düsseldorf, only for testing lenses and the like :p

But I might plan some panorama next week ...

funny enough, I never took any serious images in Düsseldorf, only for testing lenses and the like :p

But I might plan some panorama next week ...

Do!
All those new buildings down by the waterfront certainly lend themselves to unusual angles etc., don't they? Look forward to seeing some! :)

Do!
All those new buildings down by the waterfront certainly lend themselves to unusual angles etc., don't they? Look forward to seeing some! :)

You are probably referring to the medienhafen, which is indeed special!

well, lets see by when I get that job done ;)

Amazing! I want to go to germany so badly!

Very nice. The only castle in my neck of the woods is at Disneyland. The overcast/detailess sky hurts the B&W, but it is still an exceptional image ... (I think Nikons had an "Insert Cloud Feature" ... oops wrong thread.)

Gary

Most reactions

New Topics

Back