Girl in red pants ,etc.

offroading_fans

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
200422417301647975.jpg

Love the skin tones in #2 and the tilt and persepctive in the 3rd!

really nice collection. Love the colours and contrasts

They are stunning..beautiful lighting... and what a gorgeous model.... Love #2 & #3 in particular... Amazing skin in #2 - did you do any photoshop alterations to get such great tone and air-brushed-looking skin... if not, would love to know how you executed it..... and what make-up she was wearing!!!!!! xxxx LOL... Loving your posts, keep posting xx

Great photos! If you'd like a small suggestion, I think the first two would look nice with a 4:5 crop, taking a little of the left in #1 and a little off the right in #2. In both cases I think it's dead space that isn't adding much to the image.

markc said:
If you'd like a small suggestion, I think the first two would look nice with a 4:5 crop, taking a little of the left in #1 and a little off the right in #2. In both cases I think it's dead space that isn't adding much to the image.

Really? Don't you find it keeps the compsitions balanced?

I do like the 3rd image.

Pete

markc said:
Great photos! If you'd like a small suggestion, I think the first two would look nice with a 4:5 crop, taking a little of the left in #1 and a little off the right in #2. In both cases I think it's dead space that isn't adding much to the image.

i tihnk i agree with the fist but im not sure i agree i think the way it is leaves space thast shes looking into...

Great series, really good work!

I can read nearly 90 percent content about what you said. But,:er: it's a little bit difficult for me to answer you, so many word I 've forgotten as you know.I really need your help with my English.

Special thanx :
MommyOf4Boys Alison, i love to use 105/2.5 or 135/2DC which can give satisfactory perspective.

JohnMF, I think kodak ultima 100 usually fits for portrait and wedding,it offers proper contrasts and colors.

df3photo, I set two reflectboards to control the lighting on her face and eyes.

jemmy, i treat you as my old friend, the model is a mix(her grandpa is from Czech and her grandma is chinese) , I am not very good at photoshop, i pay more attention on shooting. But i did specially execute #2 in PS, i have to tell you how I did later,causeyou know i need to find some word in a dictionary:blushing:

markc, I couldn't agree with you more.photography is an art of regretfulness. we often feel we can do better if we.......when facing to our pics. your suggestion is so helpful.

and so much thanx for Christie Photo &duncanp

It took over 40 mins to write such short sentenses.......

asking for having a rest.:wink:

her skin in 2nd is so natural! wow! it is my fav photo from those! I don't like the pose in the first one, but the clours are great :D

The second I think is stunning, great lighting and exposure.

The first is a nice pose, but the overexposure on the left is a bit distracting.

The third is a refreshing perspective.

Again number 2..:hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back