girl on the bench

Same girl "some where"....Marija.......

Nice Pic. Nice bokeh,Like it .
The dark bg and the subject in complimenting colors make it stand out.If I was asked to nitpick Since you name the bench in the caption,Please see if the same can highlighted a wee bit in PP. Also a few dark shiny blobs in the bg if they can be cloned out, this however is my personal opinion, others may differ.
Rgds,
Jasii

I think I saw her in a dream last night... I wanted to ask her name, but when I turned around, she was gone. Now I see where she disappeared to.

I like it. Very nice.

ken

That use of a dark background contrasting her white dress and skin tone stands out for me. Picture looks really good. Well done.

I love it!
You have really been posting some great photos lately, keep it up. :)

Same girl "some where"....Marija.......
yeah :)

Nice Pic. Nice bokeh,Like it .
The dark bg and the subject in complimenting colors make it stand out.If I was asked to nitpick Since you name the bench in the caption,Please see if the same can highlighted a wee bit in PP. Also a few dark shiny blobs in the bg if they can be cloned out, this however is my personal opinion, others may differ.
Rgds,
Jasii
Jasii, thanks for your suggestions... but I'll leave it the way it is because I already shared it :)

I love it!
awwwww
:icon_hug:
thank you!

I hate the fact that I don't have time for photography... :(

I love it!
awwwww
:icon_hug:
thank you!

I hate the fact that I don't have time for photography... :(
I run into the same problem, so I have started really trying to make time, even if it is just ten minutes out in the front yard! ;)

I agree with the comments made above: this is a nicely-executed photo. I just simply love the dream-like qualities this one has. Well done, M!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back