johnhwyman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mytravelphotos.us
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
grapefruit.jpg

i think it is neat but it could use a small crop on the top of the photo just to get rid of some of the dead space up there and i think it would look better if you brightened it a little also.

I agree! A little less on top and more on the bottom, maybe. Also, if you could have blurred the background while keeping the girl and her wares sharp, that would have been a plus. The color on it, though, looks natural and A-1. I don't know how to brighten it up without losing it. Overall, it's really nice for a digital.

thanks for the comments, I'll see what I can do and repost. cropped & brightened a little.

cropped:

girl2.jpg

Brightened & Cropped

girl.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for all the comments. I am off to South East Asia, promise some new pictures.

I like this picture. It looks like something you'd see on TV at 3 in the morning with the narrator begging you to send them only $10 a month to feed them in return for a picture of a starving child sent to you in the mail.. It's a good picture for reminding us that there are less-fortunate people in the world. Reminds me of the peddlers that would harass you while sitting in line to cross back into America at the Mexican border..

Looking forward to the new pics..

Hopefully you won't whine when the next ones aren't commented on.. Sheesh.

sorry 4 my really bad english - you know... i'm italian... but I prefer the cropped one, less bright... in the one brighter, grapefruit became burned... and it lose its detail...

but pretty POV :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back