girl with a key

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
fortress_190316_0179 (Custom) (2).jpg

Love that. There are a number of things I really like about it but what really grabs me first its the separation from the background.

You've been killing it lately MM ;)

Very nice. I wish your photos were a bit bigger when you post them. My eyesight is just not as good as it used to be and zooming in loses a lot of the IQ.

Outstanding Maria; IMO, the best of your recent very good work! My only niggle, and it's very very minor is that there's a faint line extending from the top of her head to the top of the mountain; not sure if it's cloud, a mountain trail, or what, but it sort of catches my eye. I think cloning this out would be worthwhile.

You did a great job giving her good "POP" on this, you did a wonderful job here. One of the best I have seen of yours yet!!! :)

I'm with Squarepeg - I love it but my eyes would appreciate seeing it bigger.

.... like at poster size on my living room wall. ;)

I wish you posted your images larger here...

Outstanding Maria; IMO, the best of your recent very good work! My only niggle, and it's very very minor is that there's a faint line extending from the top of her head to the top of the mountain; not sure if it's cloud, a mountain trail, or what, but it sort of catches my eye. I think cloning this out would be worthwhile.

It is a gap/trail/cut in the mountains. I actually thought it was done on purpose ... it sort of makes the girl look like her mind in in the clouds. Intentional or not I have no problem with it.

Very nice mmaria. I really like this one, it has a kinda post apocaliptic feel to it
ty Pete! glad you said that :)

Love that. There are a number of things I really like about it but what really grabs me first its the separation from the background.
Glad you like it Joe... the sun was on the right place at that moment and I used it

You've been killing it lately MM ;)
oh , those are some pretty nice words SS :)
ty!

ty John!
I didn't noticed that line until you pointed it out... At first I wanted to remove it but I realized it actually adds to the bc and mountains... (and I liked @Didereaux's explanation :))

Very nice. I wish your photos were a bit bigger when you post them. My eyesight is just not as good as it used to be and zooming in loses a lot of the IQ.

I'm with Squarepeg - I love it but my eyes would appreciate seeing it bigger.

.... like at poster size on my living room wall. ;)

ty people and.... ok.... I'll post bigger sizes :)

Most reactions

Back