Girls with cameras

Oh reallllllly now???? Hmmmm....care to bare? Errr, I mean, care to SHARE???

Guess I should have expected that, huh?

6686001547_d15d7c0254.jpg
<--- was my chivette of the day

6686001585_a1526af3c3.jpg
<--- got me a few marriage proposals, on the chive and on here lol

I think I'd buy a few.... one for the kitchen, one for the man cave, one for the office, one for the bathroom.....

Schwetty has all the images printed out. I bet he'd cut you a deal on one....cheap. :sexywink:

Must be hot. I got this message when I clicked it at work.....

The Internet site you attempted to visit has been identified as a non-business site and its access has been blocked.
If you feel that this site was prohibited in error, click the link below to restore access to this site. Your request will be received immediately and access will be restored within 15 Minutes.
NOTE: When you send this request, access to the site will be restored and a copy of your request will be sent to Human Resources and _____ Information Security Team for review.
ALL INFORMATION REGARDING THIS REQUEST WILL BE LOGGED AND REVIEWED.
That site, The Chive, doesn't have any nudity and most of it would be 'safe for work'...depending on where you work. But ya, I guess you could call it a non-business site. But does this site relate to your business? :er: :lol:

My company firewall blocks Facebook, You Tube and Flickr. The Flickr one really bothers me because I can't see the photos that most people post on the forum here, unless I use a proxy server.

Can you download chrome and use it in incognito mode?

I think I'd buy a few.... one for the kitchen, one for the man cave, one for the office, one for the bathroom.....

Schwetty has all the images printed out. I bet he'd cut you a deal on one....cheap. :sexywink:

I'm thinking a return to the US is definately on the cards - either end of this year or 2013. Assuming I survive the upcoming trip to Thailand.. that way I can get a few photos autographed!

Pity you're taken Jess - could have been perfect.... sigh...

Hats off for having the guts to put up a self portrait though - I wouldn't have the nerve :drool:

Oh reallllllly now???? Hmmmm....care to bare? Errr, I mean, care to SHARE???

Guess I should have expected that, huh?

This B&W photo of you is RIDICULOUS! :hug::

Is #7 posing or waiting for the perfect sky shot? lol

Most reactions

Back