Glad to be here

harleygliderider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for the add. Looking forward to learning and sharing with the community. I have a Nikon Z6II with 50mm f1.8 prime lens. Just really starting to learn camera and develop photography skills. Definitely looking at purchasing another lens, just not sure yet and I want to keep it under 1k. Took this shot from a distance with the 50mm. Still so much to learn.
hidingplainsite2.jpg

G'day mate

Firstly - Welcome Aboard ! ... there are plenty of other Nikon Z users here, and along with Canon people and Fuji people and Panasonic people and .... we'll all try our best to 'confuse' you with our knowledge and suggestions to improve your skills :p

Your pic of this little-feller is beaut and sharp and maybe if s/he is a local, you might be able to get other pics where s/he is not on the ground forcing you to be looking down

Hope this helps
Phil

Welcome and enjoy the forum. I am also a Nikon shooter both dslr and mirrorless. As far as glass goes, build a strategy by starting with what you shoot, or intend to shoot, then pick appropriate lenses. If you shoot landscapes, go for wider angle lens like a 24mm or 26mm pancake lens. I mainly use a 35mm for street photography. You can’t beat an 85mm for portraits. For macro, look at the 105mm f/2.8 macro lens. Zooms are convenient and I can’t live without a 70-200mm f/2.8. If you are planning on shooting nature and wildlife, then the new 180-600mm gets great reviews. There are also a couple of good all in ones like the 24-200mm. You will end up with a lot more money in glass than in camera bodies, so build your strategy and prioritize.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back