Glamour girl:)

Oh and I like the second set much better. Prime example of how natural light can actually be used well.

I really like the B/w ones, I don't care for the color, manly to me everything in color shots seem to be to soft, not to say there not good shots, just don't like the colors going on.

What time of day were these taken and what direction was the window facing (east, west, where)? I'm gonna take a swag at this and ponder 4:30 PM with light coming from the west or south west.

Yes Jessica. That second set really proves what just a change of position can do for the body. Really good job on these.

What time of day were these taken and what direction was the window facing (east, west, where)? I'm gonna take a swag at this and ponder 4:30 PM with light coming from the west or south west.

They were taking between 11 and 12 and I don't know what direction the windows were facing, lol!

The quality is good here but these just seem a little bland. eh

I'm confused, you said you had one light about 5 feet behind you on the couch...but there are two catch lights in her eyes. *scratches head*

great shots...and she is a beauty so that helps. ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back