Going quiet for a while, one last Swamp Shot

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was another shot from this past Sunday. Unfortunately it will be several months before I can get back out there on my own. I do have a few more keepers I think and will try to work on those when able.

Swamp-Rays.jpg

I will be out for a couple of weeks, so everybody behave. :lol:

Very nice. It looks like there might be a slight color issue.. maybe too much magenta in the highlights? Not sure, but I like the shot :)

Niiiiiice. So many interesting elements: the lighting at the top left, the nests in the dead tree, the reflected sunlight in the water, those great clouds, the lines of the trees, horizon, waves etc.

[Take care, J! Hope to see you back online soon}

Great capture Kundalini. Hopefully you will be able to get back to the swamp again soon for more great shots.

It looks like there might be a slight color issue.. maybe too much magenta in the highlights?
Ooops, yes I see what you mean. Thanks.

[Take care, J! Hope to see you back online soon}
Cheers Anty. I've gathered a few books and magazines to keep me occupied. Oh, and I have plenty of photos that I can screw up. :lol: It will be interesting to try everything left-handed.

Hopefully you will be able to get back to the swamp again soon for more great shots.
It's the paddling that's gonna be a ba$tard. I don't think the Doc or PT will be giving a green light anytime soon. :D

Beautiful shot- I like the,... well, everything. :)

... It will be interesting to try everything left-handed.

Yeah, you'd probably just paddle in circles. :biglaugh:

Can't hire someone to do that for you?- Paddle in circles I mean.

Wow, I like the semicircle of light through the hole in the clouds and reflected light coming towards us, the viewers, and meeting "us" in the bottom right corner!

And I like swamps.
And I don't like ...
... the idea of you not being around for so long. I must have totally missed the reason why. Maybe a little PM to dear LaFoto ... quizás???

Paddle in circles I mean.
I often run in circles, talk in circles...seems like paddling would come natural. Thanks for the comments.

And I like swamps.
Maybe a little PM to dear LaFoto ... quizás???
This is a pretty cool swamp to be in. The beavers dammed up the river and well.... swamped it. PM sent. Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back