Golden Gate Bridge

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know this shot has been taken a million times, never the less this is my humble version of it shot last week at twilight.

ggbridge3lq.jpg

what a magnificent structure captured beautifully! love it!!!!

I've never seen it lit up like that amazing work.

What Spike is saying: this bridge MAY have been photographed a million times before, but I have never seen it in this light, and illuminated by its own street lights! This one is nicely different and I can only congratulate you to this photo!

Thank-you guys, I have lived by this bridge my entire life and this was the first time I got around to shooting it. Sometimes we overlook the beauty that is right in our own backyards.

Beautiful shot. There is a great hamburger place on the one side in Sausalito. I stopped for a burger once on my way back from Muir woods. Speaking off what a great location to shoot some photos.

Thanks again guy's - btw Canoncan I did do a shoot at Muir Woods But the nature lighting in the woods there is not so good and at that time I did not have a very fast lens. I plan to do a re-shoot soon.

LaFoto said:
What Spike is saying: this bridge MAY have been photographed a million times before, but I have never seen it in this light, and illuminated by its own street lights! This one is nicely different and I can only congratulate you to this photo!

How very true
great photo
Pam

Most reactions

New Topics

Back