Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't ventures out much. But being good Friday Junior and I decided a nice trip to a sunny cemetery might be good. (Juniors photos to be added later)

Here are a from our trip.
20070406-005.jpg

20070406003.jpg

20070406-006.jpg

20070406-007.jpg

ok here are two offerings from Junior Lensmeister (My son aged 9).

ALL his own work ... I showed him how to turn photos b/w in photoshop on his laptop and now he is b/w mad !
b-w-grave02.jpg

b-w-grave01.jpg

Comments welcomed on BOTH sets please :)

Cemeteries are great places, aren't they? I mean, from a photographer's point of view, not necessarily from the bereaved's point of view...

Compliments to Junior first: I especially like #6. You're really "only" nine? If you carry on like that, you'll certainly become Lensweltmeister one of these days? (Would love a sneak look at the coloured version, though... ;-))

As for Senior Lensmeister: the rosary shot is my favourite. Did you really find it like that? And the something-hyacinth (ah yes, grape hyacinth, thanks to Google) made me laugh as these early flowers are my current science topic at school!

Compliments to Junior first: I especially like #6. You're really "only" nine? If you carry on like that, you'll certainly become Lensweltmeister one of these days? (Would love a sneak look at the coloured version, though... ;-))

As for Senior Lensmeister: the rosary shot is my favourite. Did you really find it like that? And the something-hyacinth (ah yes, grape hyacinth, thanks to Google) made me laugh as these early flowers are my current science topic at school!

Yep he is only 9 ..... not 10 until November !

Yep the rosary was in exactly that position I never touched it at all.

(Wow, look at the sunny weather you're having! Our forecast is for light flurries today and tomorrow :( )

My faves from 'senior Lensmeister's' photos are 1 and 4 (I love the background colours in #1, which set off the flower nicely, and the sunlight glinting off the bits of spider web or whatever in #4 adds real interest)

My fave from 'junior Lensmeister's' shots is #6...it is such a moving shot, to see the big letters in tribute to a departed father, and I love the shadows cast by the tree on the back wall. Well spotted, well done.

Congratulations to Junior Lensmeister for Photo 6! That was well seen, taken and converted! (Though hey, the colour version is good, too, actually I read the DAD better in that one).

Me being me I cannot help it: I like #3 ... no one will EVER guess, why!

And hey, yes, the rosary on the green decorative little stones that - so I assume - cover the whole grave (?) appeals to me most, too. What a neat find. You have to look closely to see something like this!

Hi Corinna, you are right they do cover the whole grave, but I was taken by the fact that a) soneone put it there like that and left it and b) that the rosary itself was another colour. I don't think that it would have worked if the rosary was all one colour .... :)

#3 .. well I was lining it up and thought of you ;)

Ok here is a bit of a secret that Junior, and he hasn't let me forget, I told him the photo probably wouldn't have been any good ... :lol: How wrong I was when we got back ....

Thanks Anti' Nice top be back on the old TPF .. been away a bit haven't I ?
Great to see you back, Lensmeister! Doubly so to see you brought 'Junior' with you on the shoot, and the post. What a great way for you to spend time together. :D I hope to see lots more posts from you both.

Most reactions

Back