Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my front yard this morning....
morning3 small.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
Ha ha- yeah, they were pretty cute! I took a series of about 15 images in a hurry, I thought to myself: "I hope I saw what I thought I saw!"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
Ha ha- yeah, they were pretty cute! I took a series of about 15 images in a hurry, I thought to myself: "I hope I saw what I thought I saw!"
You do understand though, that what you saw as affection was really this taking place: "Here's the plan Frank, you sneak behind him and I'll push him over, then we'll toss his pockets for peanuts!" "Okay Ralph!"

Great capture! Very cute.I might have to agree with Iron, squirrels always seem to have some devious plain.

Awwwwwwwwww
I shoulda grabbed my phone and caught a quick video of these two- they were hilarious to watch scampering around! Here they were the next day:
frolicking.jpg

Apologies for the DOF but there were moving so fast- hard to catch!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
You do understand though, that what you saw as affection was really this taking place: "Here's the plan Frank, you sneak behind him and I'll push him over, then we'll toss his pockets for peanuts!" "Okay Ralph!"
Ha!

Awwwwww! Adorable shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back