Good News Everyone (56k)

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the LAST post from Biggin Hill ( thank God for that I hear you say )

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Breitling Jet Team

Fouga CM170 Magister

Hawk T1A

Eurofighter Typhoon

Awwww :(
The last!?!?! :shock:
No way!

When's the next airshow in your calendar?
Or is it back to the otters now?

Of this series it definitely is the first that fascinates me.
Apart from the fact that I am fascinated overall and always again by the fact that you actually get those planes inside your frames!!! I can't come over that ... they'd all fly out of my pictures before my shutter finger would as much as twitch.

You didn't hear ME say it...I love your shots. Post more!

That last one's really cool, with the heat exhaust visible.

great shots lost... always dig your aviation photos...

LaFoto said:
Awwww :(
The last!?!?! :shock:
No way!quote]

Antarctican said:
You didn't hear ME say it...I love your shots. Post more!

Looks like I got me a Fan Club :lmao:

If anyone else would like to join its FREE to all Cheerful people and all Refugees from Frozen Continents

LaFoto said:
When's the next airshow in your calendar?
Or is it back to the otters now?

Next Airshows....
well the next one is this Sunday but I'm not sure I can make it but should be doing..... Waddington 3rd of July, Duxford 9th of July, RIAT 15th & 16th July and Farnborough 17th, 22nd & 23rd of July by which point I'll be sick of Planes then go back to my Otter friends

Hi there,

Really enjoyed all of your shots from Biggin Hill.
I am going to try and make it to an Airshow this year, really want to try taking photos of the air displays.

Regards

Tim

Cool stuff. That Fouga I imagine is on take-off. Did not know Breitling sponsored the a jet team. L-39s painted like Blue Angles. I knew they were no longer sponsoring the warbirds.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Cool stuff. That Fouga I imagine is on take-off. Did not know Breitling sponsored the a jet team. L-39s painted like Blue Angles. I knew they were no longer sponsoring the warbirds.

Eric

Yeah he is mad, he starts for take then raises the landing gear and carries on down the runway about 3ft off the ground :lol:

If you look at the side it says 249,000 hours which is the total hours of Fouga flight, but the sad thing is they will never reach 250,000 hours before they are retied.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back