Google Game

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Its just a silly lil game I thunk-up to do ( can ya tell I'ma bit bored ;) ? )

I'm sure most of ya have googled ya own name to see what comes up ( I get an american female basketballer or the actress who plays Ginger on Gilligans Island when I do mine ).

I googled Lumi and came up with this site :

http://www.sfm.ca/lumi/lumihome.html ....

All of the Lumi effects are approved for the unique requirements of the Canadian market ....

Which is only amusing to me because of my Canadian b/f ;)

I have only tried googlin MattIsSilly.com and MattHumpsLegs.com but nada so far :cry:

See if ya can google anyone here and see if anythin amusin comes up :lol:

Ok I'll play by myself then :lol:

Alison and Aubrey star in 'Nostril Exhaltions 3 ' , the movie !!

"In Nostril Exhales 3 you will see Aubrey, Lesley, Alison, Romy and Crystal. Almost all of the exhales in this video are through the nose; Romy's and Aubrey's are noteworthy for being extremely thick, from Romy and Aubrey, while Alison's and Crystal's are slower and more deliberate.
You will also see a few snap/open mouth inhales and french inhales from Aubrey... "

Comin to a store near you ! 8)

( I was gonna post the link but , although this particular section/movie is totally clean , ... there were a couple of other sections on that site that were not .... so erring on the safe side ;) ).

Luminosity said:
Ok I'll play by myself then :lol:

Alison and Aubrey star in 'Nostril Exhaltions 3 ' , the movie !!

"In Nostril Exhales 3 you will see Aubrey, Lesley, Alison, Romy and Crystal. Almost all of the exhales in this video are through the nose; Romy's and Aubrey's are noteworthy for being extremely thick, from Romy and Aubrey, while Alison's and Crystal's are slower and more deliberate.
You will also see a few snap/open mouth inhales and french inhales from Aubrey... "

Comin to a store near you ! 8)

( I was gonna post the link but , although this particular section/movie is totally clean , ... there were a couple of other sections on that site that were not .... so erring on the safe side ;) ).

Lumi, if you send me a PM I'll make sure you get an advance copy 8) :lmao:

I've just been LOOKIN at that site ( the 'Shut Up Little Man' one ) and thinkin ....

" ok I wonder if Chase will ban me if I submit this one ! ? " :LOL: !!

Its funny yet a tad scary :shock:

Oh and I want TWO copies of Al's & Aubs Nose Exhalations ' Alison , ta ! :lol:

Luminosity said:
I've just been LOOKIN at that site ( the 'Shut Up Little Man' one ) and thinkin ....

" ok I wonder if Chase will ban me if I submit this one ! ? " :LOL: !!

Its funny yet a tad scary :shock:

Oh and I want TWO copies of Al's & Aubs Nose Exhalations ' Alison , ta ! :lol:
It's so very much like me.... hehehe :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back