got some wet!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Phil and I decided to do some wading in the creek, all I got was stinky wet.. hundreds of geese and ducks live here, and make this creek their bathroom.. I thought I might get a good angle., but the lighting was not too good in the early evening and the sun setting behind the trees..

websize2005-09-12_6.jpg

websize2005-09-12_4.jpg

websize2005-09-12_3.jpg

websize2005-09-12_1.jpg

websize2005-09-12.jpg

thanks for looking!

I like that last one the best... the Jesus of ducks, walking on water! :)

Yes, I agree with wildanimals: No.2 sticks out because of the angle. I haven't ever seen any duck-portrait taken as closely to the surface of the water as this one! Great. Looks as if the water will soon come leaking out of my screen here!

But I also like the third photo of the duck spraying you with lake-water :D

LaFoto said:
Yes, I agree with wildanimals: No.2 sticks out because of the angle. I haven't ever seen any duck-portrait taken as closely to the surface of the water as this one! Great. Looks as if the water will soon come leaking out of my screen here!

But I also like the third photo of the duck spraying you with lake-water :D

LOL, you are too funny LaFoto! I was up to my chest in disgusting smelly water try to get a good angle on this duck, but the frustrated due to the lighting.. i will be back here though, when I wake my but up early one bright AM, and get this done properly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back