Gravestone - low light-bulb photo

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by Zoolfoos, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Zoolfoos

Zoolfoos TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    This was from the first time I had photographed people for the entire shoot. Previous to this I had done mostly landscapes and scenic things. But I guess I got lucky on this one. I was messing around with the flash. I held the lens open for probably about 7 seconds and had my friend run around this gravestone.

If the quality seems below what it should be you can thank my scanner. The tombstone is a little bit brighter and easier to see in the actual picture.

Please post your thoughts... reactions etc. I'm a high school student planning on possibly going to an art school for college. I'm currently taking a basic photography and darkroom class and am grateful for all advice and comments.

2. JonMikal

JonMikal TPF Noob!

nice multiple exposure! i was going to comment of the two faces, but at the last moment i saw the third. :thumbsup:

3. bogleric

bogleric TPF Noob!

very nice multiple exposure... I feel as though the darkness at the top of the picture is a bit heavy...

4. Zoolfoos

Zoolfoos TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yeah... That's my main problem with it. I feel like all the darkness at the top overpowers the subject. The original had even more. I cropped as much as I could, though.

And thanks for all the responses!