Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c&c

my five month old pitbull :)

eyss.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work. The only thing I'm not diggin' is that the photo is so close to being symmetrical, but it's not quite, so I'd say either make it more asymmetrical, or completely symmetrical. But, totally up to you. As it is, it's a good shot, with some nice detail.

And the asymmetry I'm talkin' about is the off-centeredness of your subject

Nice work. The only thing I'm not diggin' is that the photo is so close to being symmetrical, but it's not quite, so I'd say either make it more asymmetrical, or completely symmetrical. But, totally up to you. As it is, it's a good shot, with some nice detail.

And the asymmetry I'm talkin' about is the off-centeredness of your subject
I was going to say the same thing. :)

beautiful! looks to be a pit bull or mix thereof, eh? the best kind of dog, IMO.
very pretty. :thumbup:

oh -- and I LOVE the coldplay song!

YESSS hes my pittbull :) i love him to pieces :)

you should post some more pictures when you get the chance! he's beautiful.
( and just a heads-up -- it's "pit bull", not "pittbull". common misconception. :) )

also, pitbullforum.com is a great place for bully lovers! :mrgreen:

you should post some more pictures when you get the chance! he's beautiful.
( and just a heads-up -- it's "pit bull", not "pittbull". common misconception. :) )

also, pitbullforum.com is a great place for bully lovers! :mrgreen:

ahh sorry im horrible at spelling but here is the other thread i have with some pics at him. yes supposedly a red nose pit bull.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133061

cute!! yes, he is red nose (though that isn't to be confused for a a separate breed or bloodline). mine is red nose... it's the best coloring, IMO (though i'm a little biased :) )

and it's alright -- I used to spell it that way, too (until I found out the real spelling).

AWW! wanna kiss that nose!!!
and what a great shot!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back