kelox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the
Website
homepage.mac.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, this site was recommended by a friend. I too am stationed in Iraq. There are some beautiful photo opportunities here. The sunrises and sunsets are as beautiful here as anywhere on earth. I am kind of new to photography but want to learn more. Thanks to everyone here.

Welcome aboard Kelox and try to keep safe!

welcome kelox, my friend too was stationed in iraq, he came back with some great shots, looking forward to seeing yours, keep your head down!!!

Great to have you here! I look forward to seeing your photos!

I just returned for Iraq. Where are you and what unit are you in? What camera did you take with you? Are you using MWR computers or do you happen to have access in your workspace? I was in Tikirt with the 2/197 MP (NHARNG) as the unit armorer.

The damn dust ruined my Optio S4 lens cover (despite using an Altoids tin) and I smashed my Casio whatever it was while carrying it in a pouch on my SAPI vest on my first day in Iraq while manning a duece gun truck. My wife sent me a Canon G5 which I use now. I hasn't failed yet!

And yeah, the Iraqi sunrises and sunsets are very nice. I have one on my wall.
He he he.

A little advice? Don't look ahead and think about how much time you have left. Look at how fast the last six weeks went.

Welcome to TPF and take care of yourself up there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back