Halloween Veggies? (5 pictures)

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now before I zip to work and fill a large cardboard boxes with rice I have this for you guys :)

I did something for my Mom. Let me know which is best and why. They're not perfect but I couldn't tell (yes I suck that much) which would be best. Although I'm sure a bright one would be best or the Sepia coloured one for the kitchen since the the walls are a light beighy (sp?) brownish colour with lighter coloured cubourts).

Inscreased Saturation
hallowveggies.jpg

Medium Saturation (which is prolly the same as the original's saturation):
hallowveggies_medsat.jpg

Low Saturation
hallowveggies_lowsat.jpg

Sepia
hallowveggies_sep.jpg

Black and White
hallowveggies_bw.jpg

When I get it printed I hope to get the bottom cut off a little. I kept forgetting to add something and by the time I did I just wanted to stop taking pictures. Today was my second day at it and I had enough. My rechargable batteries wont work in my camera so I didn't want to waste another set. I don't know if they won't work in the camera or won't keep the charge anymore :(..I don't know. I haven't been able to test them on anything else yet. I hope I still have the reciept.

I would have gone all out with fake water drops, but it's hard enough work with very little light coming from a window.

Any comment and crits welcome. Enjoy and ciao! :)

I'll have to vote on two, here. Because of all the natural, bold, beautiful colors, I'd have to go for the increased saturation, but yet because of the harvast theme to it, I also have to say that the sepia would work great as well. I think it's a great composition with the colors and I feel everything's set up in it's own place. This is all considering that you crop the bottom out a little bit, too. The theme really puts me in the mood for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Thank you. I areally agree about the sepia. For the reason I'm doing this I think it will match the room the best. Either that or the saturated one will brighten it up and stand out. I dont know what effect I want/prefer lol I like to collage affect the most.

Je-C said:
I'll have to vote on two, here. Because of all the natural, bold, beautiful colors, I'd have to go for the increased saturation, but yet because of the harvast theme to it, I also have to say that the sepia would work great as well. I think it's a great composition with the colors and I feel everything's set up in it's own place. This is all considering that you crop the bottom out a little bit, too. The theme really puts me in the mood for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back