HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
kGidsuelShW75e3RrezF5Q_thumb_7191_Fotor.jpg

LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC

Our puppy MAC celebrated his first birthday today with some field training on ladder drill retrieves and some directional casting drills. MAC is tearing it up on drills and just plain thrives on the work.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC !
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

View attachment 169507

Our puppy MAC celebrated his first birthday today with some field training on ladder drill retrieves and some directional casting drills. MAC is tearing it up on drills and just plain thrives on the work.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC !
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️
Happy Birthday Mac! I love those names. My first beagle had a dad who was a field champion named Mighty Cute Tiffany Tribute.

View attachment 169507

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC !
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️
Happy Birthday Mac! I love those names. My first beagle had a dad who was a field champion named Mighty Cute Tiffany Tribute.

Thanks Mate. Did ye hunt with the beagle? I grew up with Beagle hounds and hunted cottontails over them.

Mike

View attachment 169507

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC !
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

Thanks Mate. Did ye hunt with the beagle? I grew up with Beagle hounds and hunted cottontails over them.

Mike
No, we never hunted. I remember the American Kennel Club saying that "Beagles make fine pets if you are smarter than they are." One time when had guests over and were serving food buffet style, a friend of mine pointed out what Max (Our name for him, after James Clerk Maxwell, the Scottish physicist who probably took the first color photo) was up to. Rather than make a direct attack on the food, he had gotten on line with the guests and was patiently moving up toward the goodies to avoid detection. I miss him and his successor, Toby, every day.

Sadie Mae says Happy Birthday Mac!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back