HAppy FriDay!?! We made it!!!

The local sushi place here has a mississippi roll with catfish. It's steamed not raw, but still great.

that actually sounds good....im gonna have to go get sushi tonight...

thanks for that!!

md

I do what I can :wink: They don't call me mygrain fer nothin....I put the pain in the membrane 8)

i'm in my friends wedding sat and she paired me up with the guy i'm interested in, so i'm leaving work early to get the final things ready. i've been preparing for this for months. i hope it goes well~

spiz said:
i'm in my friends wedding sat and she paired me up with the guy i'm interested in, so i'm leaving work early to get the final things ready. i've been preparing for this for months. i hope it goes well~

The wedding or the seduction? :D

mygrain said:
spiz said:

:p :p :p

hahah..now thats comedy!!!

md

MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
spiz said:

:p :p :p

hahah..now thats comedy!!!

md

I'm thinking the latter...this girl is on a mission!!!

mygrain said:
AlisonS said:
Going to take the kids to the movies tomorrow and then up into the mountains of NH for some good photos and to get their energy out on Sunday.

Incredibles or Polar express?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Is polar express out this weekend? It was going to be the Indredibles....and I have a sense I would have a hard time getting Aubrey to change movies because he, I mean the boys, really want to see it :lol:

spiz said:

Heh heh...my best friend did that for me for her wedding, too! Course, for us nothing worked out, but I am very good friends with him still!

AlisonS said:
mygrain said:
AlisonS said:
Going to take the kids to the movies tomorrow and then up into the mountains of NH for some good photos and to get their energy out on Sunday.

Incredibles or Polar express?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Is polar express out this weekend? It was going to be the Indredibles....and I have a sense I would have a hard time getting Aubrey to change movies because he, I mean the boys, really want to see it :lol:

Yep, me thinks it opened on Weds. I don't really like Tom Hanks so I'll be skipping it as well.

TGIF!!!

Mmmmm - I get horse time this weekend.

Maybe I'll take my neighbor boy on that sushi date he's been asking for tonight since you guys are making me crave sushi. Hot Rod swapmeet is Sunday - I'll be there too. :p

I'm gonna be a vegetable all weekend. You'll be hard pressed to even find a pulse. Beer, pizza, boxing, and lots and lots of sleep (with naps in between)

malachite said:
I'm gonna be a vegetable all weekend. You'll be hard pressed to even find a pulse. Beer, pizza, boxing, and lots and lots of sleep (with naps in between)

That sounds like the ULTIMATE plan! :)

photogoddess said:
TGIF!!!

Maybe I'll take my neighbor boy on that sushi date he's been asking for tonight since you guys are making me crave sushi. Hot Rod swapmeet is Sunday - I'll be there too. :p

:shock: Hot rod swapmeet?!?!
That just sounds so wrong

Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
TGIF!!!

:shock: Hot rod swapmeet?!?!
That just sounds so wrong
:lol: :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back