hello all!

Marsha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.route7studio.com
well, i'm not new to forums... as i was highly involved in Photography Corner, but I am certainly new here!

I have recently started my own photography business, and will be building my studio soon. I do digital editing for other pro photog's in the area and do some design work for publications and websites.
Mostly, I am a wife to a wonderful man, and a mother to 3 beautiful kids (who i will definately be posting pics of).

I am looking forward to learning and sharing with you all.

Marsha

Welcome! Your site is great and you've got a wonderful style to your photography. Best of luck setting up your business and welcome to TPF!

Thanks everyone... thanks for the "tomoto" ferny!!! that made me feel right at home!

Glad to see you Kara! I was looking through the list of members (yes, all 73 pages!) and was surprised to see many that i recognised!

hi iMpact.

Welcome Marsha!! you have the same last name as my girlfriend!!! Sorry- saw it on your website...it just caught me off guard because she has a really small family. you are the only person 've seen outside of her family with it. :D

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back