Hello everyone

cgleockler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wanted to introduce myself properly :) my name is Chris and I'm a nature photography hobbiest. Eagles and whales are my favorite targets so far but I'm trying to expand my knowledge and horizons. I hope to learn allot from this forum as I dive deeper into this hobby :D

Wanted to introduce myself properly :) my name is Chris and I'm a nature photography hobbiest. Eagles and whales are my favorite targets so far but I'm trying to expand my knowledge and horizons. I hope to learn allot from this forum as I dive deeper into this hobby :D

Hello! I'm new here, too. I look forward to seeing some of your photos (I really like whales).

"Rule 408: Time is not the boss of you"

Hello! I'm new here, too. I look forward to seeing some of your photos (I really like whales).

"Rule 408: Time is not the boss of you"

Lol I really like whales too @WhaleDaughter love the user name and pic (I really like old cameras) I'll try to add some whale photos if I can figure it out :p

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1489717637267.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489717637267.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 114
Wassup, Chris!!!! Have a great time on the trip this summer.

Hello Chris, this is Nancy. Do you do photography related videos on Youtube?

Hello Chris, this is Nancy. Do you do photography related videos on Youtube?

I made a movie with my friends in highschool but gosh I hope that isn't still associated with my name lol ... But no I haven't shared my photos anywhere but Facebook :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back