Hello from Finland

Mr. Murmeli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi :D

I'm a 21 year old student (engineering) from Finland who came across with this forum a couple of weeks ago and finally decided to join.

I've wanted a DSLR camera for a few years now but I didn't really have any true experience in photography until December when I got a task to take product pictures for a small security company. So in essence i took pictures of security cameras and stuff like that which I then photoshopped to look decent enough for a website. The company is owned by a relative and he's pretty much it's only employee so that's why I got a job like that in the first place. But anyway, all the near thousand pictures I took were taken with a Canon 450D (XSi), using a manual mode, and a 50mm prime lens. This way I really got to understand in practise the correlation between exposure time, aperture and ISO value. I think that's the main thing to understand when shooting in manual mode.

As a reward for this job we ordered a 450D / XSi for me as well and that's on it's way here right now and I'll probably have it by the end of next week :biggrin:. So I hope you'll give me honest feedback when I post some of my pictures here ;).

Tervetuloa TPF. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Forum.

Most reactions

Back