Hello from North Carolina

JNE_Photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. Glad to join what appears to be a very cool forum. I'm relatively new to photography. Currently, I'm shooting with a Canon 60D, 24-105mm f/4 and 50mm f/1.4. My interests range from taking photos of architecture to my young children to light painting. Hope to learn a lot from this site! You can check out some of my light painting shots here: NC State Fair 2012 - a set on Flickr.

Welcome to TPF! Happy to have you on board. Be sure to check out our Gallery section when you want to post more images - great way to get some feedback and become friends with your fellow members. :)

Welcome to TPF! I checked out your NC State Fair gallery--some good shooting!!! My shooting partner uses the 60D and 24/105 and 50/1.4 extensively. GOOD lenses on that fine camera. Welcome, again.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to TPF. Good to see another Tar Heel on the boards......... even if you're a Woofpack fan. :biggrin:

Very cool shots from the fair, haven't been myself in years. I'm usually in the mountains the week it comes to town.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back