Eddie Garrison

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.clovermediaconsulting.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all!

My name is Eddie and I am in Orlando, Fla. Getting back into photography after a healthy lay off.

I own a Social Media Management & Marketing Business here in Orlando and want to offer my customers a wide range of services. Including photography if needed.

I currently have a Nikon D70, yes it's old I know. But it gets the job done for what I am doing with what I need it to do. I have the standard 18-70mm lens as well as a 70-300mm telephoto lens.

I am not an expert by any means with photography so I may ask some pretty basic questions at times. So please bare with me. And yes I know there are other cameras on the market I could get. But I like the D70 and like I said ... It does what I need it to do.

Thanks for having me guys!

Last edited:
welcome! im in the orlando areas as well.
so sorry you have to endure this city too.

Welcome! As long as you like your camera, you will be more apt to use and get to know it. I wish you well in your new venture with the business.

welcome! im in the orlando areas as well.
so sorry you have to endure this city too.

Don't apologize. We moved here three years because my wife and I got tired of spending money to come on vacation here.

We're big Disney people so we live in Dr. Phillips, right down the street from Disney. We love it here!

Welcome! though I do wonder if caveat was the word you meant to use ? caveat - definition of caveat in English | Oxford Dictionaries

But Yeah, Florida is much maligned for old people but having visited many times from Scotland I think it's pretty awesome.

HAHA! Whoops.

Must have been typing too fast there. Nearly an entire sentence is missing. I was doing it from my phone, so I may have been typing too fast for it. Happens all the time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back