Hello

Songbird

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello from the UK! I have been encouraged to join for a few months now by someone else who is here, and I have finally done it. I'm new to photography. I bought a second hand camera last November, and have been practising with it ever since, but am keen to learn more.

Welcome to the Forum, enjoy your stay.

Welcome to TPF!

I've learned most of my photography knowlege right here on this forum, hopefully you will too!

:biggrin:

Encouraged for months only, you mean? I am sure I've been nagging you for more than a whole year by now.

Finally you are here, and with a lovely series of photos to boot. Great!

AND you sent over all your Easter snow, which is falling like crazy as I type... :roll: :wink:

Hello Songbird, and welcome to TPF!
welcome3.gif

Welcome - especially as you have posted pictures of my beloved Cathedral and what looks like a Norfolk or is it Denver Mill and possibly Walsingham.

This is the place to have fun - learn and share with others especially your enjoyment of photography.

Thanks!

It's Stretham Mill I think, on the road between Cambridge and Ely, which is where we were driving at about 8:30 Sunday morning - not at all pleasant on the roads!!!

But Ely was beautiful that morning, when we finally got there.

Hi Songbird, welcome to the forum. I am posting this a little late, sorry. So glad you joined us.

Most reactions

Back