Hello!

DeCall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm new to the forum, even though I've been a member for awhile and have been reading here for several months and learning everything I possibly can about getting better photos. I've been an avid point and shoot person for many years, but it wasn't until I acquired a D100 (purchased from someone who upgraded), that I really wanted to learn how to get the most from my photos. So I'm going to finally jump in and start conversing with you all and am anxious to meet everyone. :D

I'm De, and I'm from the Midwest. My DH and I have five children and have eight grandchildren.

De

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I feel I know some of you already just from reading here and enjoying your photos (and your styles).

I am not new to forums and I usually know what most abbreviations mean, but I'm not sure what noob stands for??? :blushing:

De

^^^ One spelling for 'newbie'. That title will change after you've hit about 25 posts, I think. Or if you subscribe to the forum, you can choose your own 'profile' name.

^^^ One spelling for 'newbie'. That title will change after you've hit about 25 posts, I think. Or if you subscribe to the forum, you can choose your own 'profile' name.

OIC, so it's actually a word (well sorta) and not an abbreviation for something. I was trying to guess and only came up with Newbie O(?) On Board. :lmao:

Welcome aboard, De!

Most reactions

Back