Help a beginner with some advice

donodela

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello. I am a complete beginner but enrolled in a contest. Can you tell me if I have any chance to win, and if you like the photo can you please vote for my horse :)) ( you just need to log in to face book ).
Thank you
Login | Facebook
26061_417048576336_524776336_4908172_6894112_n.jpg

Well, I'm also a beginner, and the only contest I ever enter is the county fair :lol:, and I dont know anything about the contest you're entering (so really, should I even be giving you advice? :er:), but I've seen a lot of these. But theres nothing new under the sun, so...

Yours is nice and clear. But it bothers me (and its probably just me) that the horses forehead goes nearly straight down through the picture, instead of sloping, because when I think of horses I think of their forehead sloping because of the way their head is attached to their neck. I know it's just how the horse is holding his head in this picture, though. It's probably just me, though.

I guess I dont have any strong feeling about it either way.

Good luck on your contest! :) And welcome to TPF.

It would be better if you post the actual picture. Some of us don't have facebook and/or are blocked by our work from accessing the site.

It would be better if you post the actual picture. Some of us don't have facebook and/or are blocked by our work from accessing the site.

Can you not see the picture?? You don't need to log into FB to see the picture... you just need to log in to *vote* should you decide to vote for her.

I don't see the picture at all :(

Thank you for letting us know it's a horse.

To answer your question: No, I don't think you have any chance of winning.

Can you not see the picture?? You don't need to log into FB to see the picture... you just need to log in to *vote* should you decide to vote for her.

I don't see the picture at all :(
Hm... that's weird... it's right in her post... :scratch:

Yeah...well...I saw an "X" at one point, tried to copy the URL into a new window, and got a Explorer error. Now I don't even see the red X :(

I agree that the straight vertical line of the horse's head makes the photo look weird, the two halves of the photo look very detached from each other.

sharp shot.. color is good.. but conceptually it's a face and butt??.. sorry first impression.. the picture will convey a thought.. hopefully that will help you figuring out what you wanna shoot.. goodluck :D

ps. i know it's the side of the horse.. but looks like :X.. kay gl

Thank you for letting us know it's a horse.

To answer your question: No, I don't think you have any chance of winning.

+1

I'll see your wit

AND I'll raise you a...

New member + 1 post (this thread) + immediately asking for votes in a Face-crack link = SPAMMER! YAY!

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back