Help & Advice: What camera to buy to start professional photograpghy

Hello everyone,
Yes I am new to this forum. I would seek your professional advice on what camera to buy to start my professional photography era.

I was looking for the entry professional cameras and end up with the below list:

1. Canon EOS 50D
2. Canon D300S
3. Nikon D90

I am not sure if I am in the right path. And, still open for your recommendations and advice

regards,
O

this one.

As a beginner i would recommend canon rebel xs which i decided to go with after doing a bit of research on this page. I was going to go with the canon 40d but didnt want to jump the gun because although im interested in being a photog. i didnt want to feel too overwhelmed and lost interest.

Canon rebel xs is still a great camera and can do so much although ive heard its not considered pro level material but the xsi is.

Just my 2cents.

As a beginner i would recommend canon rebel xs which i decided to go with after doing a bit of research on this page. I was going to go with the canon 40d but didnt want to jump the gun because although im interested in being a photog. i didnt want to feel too overwhelmed and lost interest.

Canon rebel xs is still a great camera and can do so much although ive heard its not considered pro level material but the xsi is.

Just my 2cents.

Wow...that sucks because the Canon XXD line actually has more intuitive controls and a easier to use interface than the XXD series. Well, that's what about 95% of the people who've used both say.

if you can, drop like 1g on a body, and 1g on a lens, and youre set ;)

haters will hate, but good quality is a good thing to have, beginner or not

Wow...that sucks because the Canon XXD line actually has more intuitive controls and a easier to use interface than the XXD series. Well, that's what about 95% of the people who've used both say.

Really? xxD is better than xxD?! News to me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back