help me to buy camera

Hi Dolly,

Why don't you go to a photography store and ask to try the cameras you are interested in and then buy the one you are comfortable with. They all basically do the same but I would buy the Sony Alpha100. I've got one and it's been great.The anti-shake is really useful and the images are very sharp.

first , thank you for replying

i need the price 1000 / 1300 $

why i need it ? for Professional photography

and about sony I heard the sony best quality and the camera will keep it long time

also , if you can tell me which is best sony or canon

Right. Ok. Working on the basis that you'd like a camera for proffesional photography, i'll asume you're a proffesional photographer / aspiring proffesional photography. But that doesn't really add up. You're asking black and white questions, you don't know a thing about lenses, cameras or...anything by the sounds of it. Now that's not an attack - i'm just a little suspicious. :meh:

first , thank you for replying

i need the price 1000 / 1300 $

why i need it ? for Professional photography

and about sony I heard the sony best quality and the camera will keep it long time

also , if you can tell me which is best sony or canon

there is no such thing as the BEST...and for sure sony is not the best in photography.......and for your price.....you wont get the best out of sony.....you are looking at something near the entry level only.....best of luck

and be reminded that you need to shoot something very small and close......you'l need a macro lense....and that would be on top of the camera purchase....this is will part of your budget as well

Most reactions

Back