HERTZ: king spammer!!!!!!!

Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
And for being such a good little spammer and forum supporter, you get extra time in my dungeon. Now put on that bear suit now!!! :whip:

I've been hoping you'd say that all day, Mistress PG :sillysmi:

Awwww... couldn't you have got MD to wash it after he used it?

Bwahaaaa!!!! Hertz got sloppy seconds!!!!

I was actually hoping that Chase might put something cool above my av to sort of commemorate.... I mean what was the point of me.... Look. I just think that only having a Proud Member stuck in my box doesn't reflect.... Well I suppose I could get used to it

Hertz van Rental said:
I was actually hoping that Chase might put something cool above my av to sort of commemorate.... I mean what was the point of me.... Look. I just think that only having a Proud Member stuck in my box doesn't reflect.... Well I suppose I could get used to it

Hey dude wait yer turn!!! That's the whole point to the 1000 race. some cool subtitle.... :wink:

mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Hey dude wait yer turn!!! That's the whole point to the 1000 race. some cool subtitle.... :wink:

I see youve got a proud member stuck in yer box too :eyebrows:

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Proud and standing tall. :wink:

mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Hey. Have any of the girls got proud mem..... on second thoughts I won't ask ;-)

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Hey. Have any of the girls got proud mem..... on second thoughts I won't ask ;-)

err...maybe the box part? :shock:

mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:

err...maybe the box part? :shock:

Of course the girls have got boxes. They'd have nowhere to keep their avatars if they didn't :roll:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back