Hey all!

Katrina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photopouch.de
Hello!

Some time ago I searched for a forum and I found this (even if it's English, I like the language). And I really like it and I hope I can show you lots of pictures.

But to introduce myself...

My name is Katrina, I'm 16 years old and I come from Germany. I have been learning English for 6 1/2 years and as I said I like this language. But nevertheless there can be many mistakes and I hope it doesn't matter ;)

So, I hope I'll have fun here (but I actually think so) and lots of greetings to you :)

Bye
Katrina

Katrina, welcome to ThePhotoForum! There many people who didn't speak English as their first language here, so don't worry! Besides, your english seems to be really good. =)

I look forward to seeing your pictures!

Welcome to TPF
We have members on every Continent - so we cover most Countries and languages.
On here we just speak the international language of the photograph.

Welcome Katrina. Glad you found us, and your English seems very good to me. Even we Americans don't do so well with the English from time to time. :) Hertz can attest to that.

I'm really happy that my English seems to be good to you :D
And I already saw people even from Germany here. That's great.

I think I'll post some pictures later.

And thanks to you because of your postings :)

Hi Katrina, why feel shy about your English? You must get only "1's" in class with an English such as yours after no more than 6 1/2 years!
Not only are people here "on board" from all over the continent or even world, but I guess there also is another German on here from your very town! Although I must say that "deveel" has made himself a bit scarce of late, but he still comes around every now and again.

Anyhow, welcome to ThePhotoForum and start posting photos real soon, will you? I know (though not from having ever been there myself) that you live in a town with lots of photo opportunities!

Welcome to the forum. I can probably safely say your English looks better than mine and it is my first langauge ;). (Well.. at least my spelling is.. not so wonderful)

:lol:

Hmm, I don't know. My sister lives in England with her boyfriend and always when I stay at her's i don't talk with her boyfriend (who is English). I think it's because my sister is there to translate things or to talk with him.

BUT I made a language course or trip in March/April 2005 (two weeks) and there I had to talk English with other people (for example to ask for the way).
And when I was in England this October again I had to talk to other people again. And I like it. I really like it - even if it's a little difficult sometimes.
But for me it's better not to have a person at my side who speaks really good English (like my sister). My moster was with me, but her English isn't sooo good. And when we went away alone it was a good possibility for me to speak English.
And I think English forums are also a good possibility.

And at school... ehm... it's only mark 3... mark 1 ist the best, mark 2 is also good (goes up to mark 6). But it's okay. I have mark 3 in English since the 5th class (and now I'm in class 11) :lol:

Don't worry, I speak a little German and I promise you that your English is MUCH better than my German. :lol: If you ever feel bad about your English, just try to get me speaking German and you'll get a good laugh! :D

I'll keep it in mind, Chase :lol:

You all seem to be a really nice community. And it's fun to read your postings and to see your pictures. I feel homy here. Thanks therefore! :) :hug::

Oh wow, Katrina... Don't be bashful, your English is at least excellent! And welcome to TPF. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back