Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another test shot of my friend from a shoot I had yesterday. :allteeth:

IMG_8242.jpg

Ooo! I like it! But that one hair, like a snork, is driving me crazy.

Well, I wouldn't DARE not to post a comment here, having taken the TPF C&C challenge and all… lol

I LIKE that boy. :adoration:
Well, no, I don't even know him. But I certainly do like looking at images of him.

I kinda wish the arm of that extra chair wasn't in the frame, but other than that, I like everything about this photo.

Ooo! I like it! But that one hair, like a snork, is driving me crazy.

Yeah, I noticed that after I sent it to him, haha.

It was a quick edit, since it was a test shot, so I didn't go into retouching or anything. I stayed in Capture One.

But you're right, after I saw it, it started to drive me nuts.

He did his own edit before he posted it... I'm gonna have to go back and see if he pulled that out. :lol:

Well, I wouldn't DARE not to post a comment here, having taken the TPF C&C challenge and all… lol

I LIKE that boy. :adoration:
Well, no, I don't even know him. But I certainly do like looking at images of him.

I kinda wish the arm of that extra chair wasn't in the frame, but other than that, I like everything about this photo.

I'd clone out the pole sprouting out of his shoulder. The chair doesn't bug me nearly as much as that wooden pole or whatever it is.

I love the model, focus, depth of field and the exposure seems right, but I feel like the lighting is lacking depth. It just seems a little flat on his face to me. Im also noticing a bit of a greenish yellow color cast on his skin. These are my only nit picks other than what's already been pointed out.

I love the model, focus, depth of field and the exposure seems right, but I feel like the lighting is lacking depth. It just seems a little flat on his face to me. Im also noticing a bit of a greenish yellow color cast on his skin. These are my only nit picks other than what's already been pointed out.

Thanks for your feedback. :allteeth:

Does he ever make you be the test model, or is it always just him?!:icon_scratch:

It is very nicely done!:icon_mrgreen:

Does he ever make you be the test model, or is it always just him?!:icon_scratch:

On *my* shoots... he's always the test model.

On HIS shoots... I will sometimes, but we don't keep those, because I always look f***ing awful. :lol:

I'm a terrible model.

I think for every 10 images I send him, he sends me back one. :biglaugh:

Although, he did take a cute Instagram photo of me working that day... :allteeth:

So is he supposed to look like Vanilla Ice's younger brother? Because if so.. wow.. home run.

Lol

He is *much* more attractive than Vanilla Ice.

I veto that comment.

:lol:

On *my* shoots... he's always the test model.

On HIS shoots... I will sometimes, but we don't keep those, because I always look f***ing awful. :lol:

I'm a terrible model.

I think for every 10 images I send him, he sends me back one. :biglaugh:

Although, he did take a cute Instagram photo of me working that day... :allteeth:

No photo, it didn't happen!:1398:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back