Hey There

Hi welcome. What type of photography do you do? Hobbyist or pro? I have very dear friends in Phillipsburg NJ and visit them at least annually. I hope to be there in September! That's pretty much the only part of NJ I've been to other than work trips where all I get to see is the hotel and office.

I am a computer helpdesk tech for a living but I have done some pro work. Phillipsburg is west of where I am. I put my fav stuff on 500px because they show my work at full resolution. My gallery is below.

William Doyle

Last edited:
Hi welcome. What type of photography do you do? Hobbyist or pro? I have very dear friends in Phillipsburg NJ and visit them at least annually. I hope to be there in September! That's pretty much the only part of NJ I've been to other than work trips where all I get to see is the hotel and office.

You are missing out on A LOT. North West Jersey and Pennsylvania has some fantastic waterfalls. 209 in Pennsylvania, has streams littered with waterfalls that all run down into the the Delaware. If you like to shoot waterfalls I would definitely recommend it.

Sounds like we'll be taking a road trip next time I'm in NJ.

Sounds like we'll be taking a road trip next time I'm in NJ.

Childs State Forest

That is one and probably my fav. 3 waterfalls within half a mile, if that. Raymondskill is up the road with Bushkill Falls to the south. On Old Mine road (need an SUV with a good suspension because I am pretty sure Old Mine Road contributed to the downfall of the suspension on my last car), there are waterfalls that are created after a good rain as the water rolls down the mountains on that road. Then there is Van Campens Brook and the village too. All worth your time. Bring your hiking shoes. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back