Hi everyone!!!

Felicia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am from Romania and I would like to share my passion for photography with you and join the club!
I am a beginner in using this site, so please excuse my lack of skills. I would like to show you pictures from Romania. It is a beautiful place but not so well known.

Welcome to the forum! :D

Pictures from Romania sound awesome, can't wait to see some of your stuff!

Felicia said:
I am from Romania and I would like to share my passion for photography with you and join the club!
I am a beginner in using this site, so please excuse my lack of skills. I would like to show you pictures from Romania. It is a beautiful place but not so well known.

Bine ati venit aici la Forum! Sunt Roman din Bucuresti traind in orasul Phoenix, statul Arizona, USA. Acum Engleza...

(translation): Welcome to our Forum! I'm also Romanian, living in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Now English...

:D :D

Glad you could join from the beautiful land of Romania. We would love to see some beautiful pictures posted by you. Perhaps some from the city of Sighisoara, in Transylvania... One of the most interesting old cities in Romania. Or from the Carpathian Mountains. Any pictures will be welcome, really!

Mi-a facut placere,
(delighted to meet you)

Dimitri

Wow, I love that when we get folks from such interesting places around the world! Its good to have you here Felicia!!

Everyone's welcome Felicia, glad you joined!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back