Hi! I am from F#$@%G Austria! (not worksafe- unless you are austrian)

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
F**king, pronounce Fooking, is an actual city in Austria. They city, which is over 800 years old, has had a recent rash of thefts involving city signs by Americans and Pommies who want to take signs as souvenirs.

Just remember, you have to through Petting before you get to F**king. But then again, i think most you know this already :mrgreen:

My dad, who takes tours to Austria, is planning make a sidetrip to this town. Most of the tourists that he takes are little blue haired ladies, so it would be interesting to see their reaction!

Sorry this is in German - the sign says "F**KING - please not so fast"
http://www.sagen.at/texte/gegenwart/oesterreich/oberoesterreich/erotischesooe.html

some other umm, unusual place names:
http://www.philbrodieband.com/jokes-jokes_town_names.htm

oooo, von, trust you to think up on looking at rude town names, i on the other hand wouldn't dream of it :mrgreen:

Wonder if your dad goes through that little town, he should take facial pictures. :biglaugh:

:lol: Nice :lol: I took a photo of Hell train station (Norway) - not nearly as funny but it offered lots of PS opportunities for pasting in photos of people I didn't like as new arrivals :mrgreen: but I lost it :(

ZaphodB said:
:lol: Nice :lol: I took a photo of Hell train station (Norway) - not nearly as funny but it offered lots of PS opportunities for pasting in photos of people I didn't like as new arrivals :mrgreen: but I lost it :(
Yeah, there is a small town in Michigan called Hell. And a creek nearby called Hell Creek. We went out there often because we boarded our horses there at a place called Hell Creek Ranch.

Not quite the punch as Vonn's, but as kids we'd snicker when we saw signs for tee shirts in the next town that said "Brighton, MI - I went through Hell to get here!"

hmmm....alot of very important new words one (not english speaking) can learn from your list, markus!!!
thank you for that, ill write everything down in my english notes....im very scrupulous....

:lol: :lmao:

(..i could add some polish names to that list too, ha ha :) )

Most reactions

Back