Hi! My Name is Fridge

Flying Panda

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fridge thinks he's a cool cat - pun intended! :cool-98: He received his name when, as a kitten only a few weeks old, he walked into the refrigerator one day while my wife was getting something out and laid down in the back of the bottom shelf. He had that same "I'm cool" expression on his face.

500_2687 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

JT

Ah bless, so glad I am not the only one who has bacon butty with extra fur.
This is Charlie, when he is not climbing in the fridge he likes to help elsewhere. Today he is reading up on my canon 60d, he’s going to show me how to take pics later

Attachments

• 74C3FD88-3F0F-4D27-9B35-B43C41D5AB8D.jpeg
    74C3FD88-3F0F-4D27-9B35-B43C41D5AB8D.jpeg
    758.5 KB · Views: 122
@Original katomi - I like your cat's coloring and markings. What kind of feline is he? Also, I think photography bores him - he fell asleep while reading. Good shot BTW! :icon_salut:

Yup..

Cat owned.

Nice pic and he looks so much like one of my old cats, Simon, a Brown Tabby.
A little story about him I have to tell, it's funny. Whenever he had to go pee he would go to the back door and 'meow' and someone would always let him out. It was always the back door, never the front. We had a litter box set up but he didn't like using it but he was very good, he never made a mess in the house, he would hold it until that back door opened …. "usually." Well, one night we were all glued to a movie that no one could take their eyes off of and there was poor Simon, meowing to be let out and everyone took turns saying, "Hold on, Simon, just a minute."

Simon couldn't wait another minute, too many had finally gone by and he got a big kitty cat idea and left the room. We'd forgot about him because the meowing had stopped and a minute later we heard the most god awful cat cry we'd ever heard. We thought he was being killed he cried so loud! It startled everyone and we all jumped up, everyone saying, where is Simon, where did that cry come from? Then, we hear another cry of great distress which lead us running back to the bathroom. We turned on the light and there he stood … in the bathtub with water up to his belly. He was in shock, all stiffened up and froze in place. He'd went into that dark bathroom to jump in the bath tub to pee in the drain but he didn't see the tub had water in it this time. On one occasion previously he'd been spotted squatting over the drain, peeing like any gentleman cat should, lol! Man, if looks could kill, his expression said nothing but, "who the hell forgot to drain the tub?!! We all busted out laughing at that point and that just seemed to add to his misery, poor cat. Miss that lil dude, what a character!

Ah bless, so glad I am not the only one who has bacon butty with extra fur.
This is Charlie, when he is not climbing in the fridge he likes to help elsewhere. Today he is reading up on my canon 60d, he’s going to show me how to take pics later

Nice pic and beautiful markings!

Most cats hate water. We had one that would get in the shower with us.

Cats are special. We now have 4 new ones along with the 5 we already had.

He is beautiful and beautiful photo..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back