High Traffic Domain Names For Sale (general photo & wedding/geographic specific)

FlyingWithFish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingwithfish.com
I am back on my 'shed the domains' kick. My current marketing scheme is in place and I I'd love to shed some of the domains I'm just not using and no longer plan to use while focusing on building a brand within my wedding photography.

Each of the domains below has proven to be easy to remember, easy for people to associate with, and thus drive higher traffic to a web site from a geographic region.

I'll start with the exception to the 'geographic' traffic. The two non-geographic specific domains have been fantastic for use in both in wedding and non-wedding marketing campaigns. These domains are not only easy to remember but highly encourage the viewers to actually click the link!

These two domains are:
www.LookAtMyPhotographs.com
www.LookAtThisPhotograph.com

These two domains are being sold at US$200 each or US$375 for the pair.

Onto the geographic, and wedding specific domains
www.MyBostonWeddingPhotographer.com
www.SoCalWeddingPhotog.com
www.BayAreaWeddingPhotog.com
www.WashingtonDCWeddingPhotos.com

Both of these domains had great success over the past few years I used them in their specific markets. The domains are being sold at US$100 each

The final three domains are for London, Paris and Hong Kong
www.ParisWeddingPhotography.com
www.LondonWeddingPhotog.com
www.HongKongWeddingPhotography.com

These domains are being sold at US$200 each. If you'd like to bundle them that can be arranged as well for aspiring, or established, international wedding shooters.

Interested in purchasing a domain name? Drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back