Hill- Portrait of a beautiful male model.

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I photographed one of my favorite models again yesterday in his work garage. By day he builds motorcycles, by night he's King of Vampires. I wouldn't stop him from biting me though. :bek113:

Constant LED lighting through barndoors, positioned at a high angle to camera left, to the side of the model. EOS 5D Classic (MKI), EF 85mm f/1.8 set to f/2.2, 1/250th sec, ISO 1250. Edited in ACR and Photoshop CC.

_mg_2026_by_danostergren-db5dk6g.jpg

By day he builds motorcycles, by night he's King of Vampires. I wouldn't stop him from biting me though. :bek113:
:whip:
I'm not sure wh, but it felt like the whip should be there! ;) :biglaugh:

Great shot, there is nothing at all the improve! :clap:
The biggest thing that really annoys me is that the 16mm socket is missing, and there isn't even a spot for a 18mm socket!!! :048: LOL

By day he builds motorcycles, by night he's King of Vampires. I wouldn't stop him from biting me though. :bek113:
:whip:
I'm not sure wh, but it felt like the whip should be there! ;) :biglaugh:

Great shot, there is nothing at all the improve! :clap:
The biggest thing that really annoys me is that the 16mm socket is missing, and there isn't even a spot for a 18mm socket!!! :048: LOL
Lol! Well that garage may have some secrets I've yet to discover. :fangs:

Thank you. I know nothing about tools, so I didn't even notice!

I noticed the missing tool because my dad would have a cow if an tool was missing. So I am scared for life! :biglaugh:

I noticed the missing tool because my dad would have a cow if an tool was missing. So I am scared for life! :biglaugh:
My dad's garage is so unorganized that I don't think he would ever notice lol.

My dad's garage is so unorganized that I don't think he would ever notice lol.

My dad had this thing where it was us kids job to put them away even if we didn't use them, this also meant anything that went missing was also us. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back