AlfromLA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoblog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all!
I've been interested in photography for a long time & now that I have the opportunity I have gotten what I can to get myself started. I hope I can pick some brains here to get some know how to be a better shooter.

Welcome to the forum man =D

and what exactly have you gotten to get yourself started? =P

Welcome to the forum man =D

and what exactly have you gotten to get yourself started? =P

Nikon D80 kit with 18-135mm lens, SB-600 flash, nifty 50 mm lens, backdrop kit with black & white Muslin backgrounds, 3 set light kit, Tamrac System, Tiffen 52 mm Haze 1 filter & a Sandisk 4GB card. A small start to a professional but I am recharging my credit card for a couple of lenses but not bad for a one week shopping spree I think.

Welcome aboard.

Nikon D80 kit with 18-135mm lens, SB-600 flash, nifty 50 mm lens, backdrop kit with black & white Muslin backgrounds, 3 set light kit, Tamrac System, Tiffen 52 mm Haze 1 filter & a Sandisk 4GB card. A small start to a professional but I am recharging my credit card for a couple of lenses but not bad for a one week shopping spree I think.

woah hahah
nice list you got there
i'd say you got all facets covered =D

woah hahah
nice list you got there
i'd say you got all facets covered =D

Not quite. I am looking into the attachment lens to look down into the camera, about 2 other lenses, 2 more backgrounds (blue & brown tie die looking type), spare battery & remote.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back