Holy Places!

@Fred von den Berg l really like the concept with the long walk leading in, but based on the roof line and the steeple, I believe this could use some serious leveling. That or the church is in need of some foundation work.

I did try some leveling, but it then looked quite odd, so I left it as is in the end. I'll take another look, though, and see if it can be straightened out a bit.

However, the steeple is leaning severely and there is a sweepstake locally as to when it'll fall through the roof!

However, the steeple is leaning severely and there is a sweepstake locally as to when it'll fall through the roof!

I hate to try and level something when you have opposing lines. Maybe cut the steeple and use transform tool to fix it for them if they won't. LOL

Mission San Juan Capistrano:

_DSF5530-XL.jpg

2CBL0816-X3.jpg

_DSF1584-XL.jpg

_DSF5548-XL.jpg

_DSF1548-L.jpg

_DSF5603-L.jpg

@Gary A. "Fresh" meat to criticize...........now if I could just find something wrong with them, because you know how we don't get along. LOL Great set!!!! Number 4 I'm not overly fond of the tilt, but I LOVE the fish in #6, you can almost see it's personality.

Lichfield Cathedral, the only three spire Cathedral in the UK

P1000028copy.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back